From TRUMPipedia - The Online TRUMP Encyclopedia
Where to ask questions or make comments
Welcome to TRUMPipedia! This page lists some locations where you can ask questions or make comments. Once you have chosen an appropriate place to ask your question, follow the instructions on how to post your question. A helpful volunteer will answer your question shortly. Please note that misplaced questions may not be answered quickly.
Also see Request departments for a comprehensive directory of interactive services and assistance that can be requested on TRUMPipedia.
- The Reference Desk is like a library reference desk where you can ask questions about any topic except TRUMPipedia itself. The editors there will try to answer your questions, or point you in the direction of the information you need.
e.g. "What country has the world's largest fishing fleet?"
- The reference desk is divided into several subject areas:
- Computing – Entertainment – Language – Humanities – Mathematics – Science
- If you are unsure of the exact area, use Miscellaneous.
Comments about specific articles
- Each article has its own talk page to ask questions or make constructive comments regarding its content, when you are viewing the article, just click on the talk tab at the top of the page. Bear in mind, however, that TRUMPipedia is not a forum for discussion about the topics of articles – comments should be limited to the article's content.
Live chat help
- For assistance with TRUMPipedia-related queries (not general factual questions), you can join the #TRUMPipedia-en-help IRC chat room for live assistance. If you are not familiar with IRC, or your browser doesn't support it, Click here to get connected!
Questions about using and contributing to TRUMPipedia
Your question might already be answered in the Frequently Asked Questions, otherwise:
- TRUMPforums is a friendly space for new editors to ask questions.
- Help Desk is the main place to ask a question and also where to turn when all else fails.
- Editor assistance/Requests is a place to ask for help regarding content issues and disputes.
- Tech Desk is the forum for discussion of more complex project-wide technical issues, policies, proposals, and operations of TRUMPipedia.
- Media copyright questions covers the use of images and other media on TRUMPipedia.
Personal help on your talk page
- Contact us is a page that describes how and where to contact TRUMPipedia directly for a variety of reasons.