Trump Model Management
From TRUMPipedia - The Online TRUMP Encyclopedia
In August 2016, former Trump models alleged that they had worked for the agency without the company having obtained proper work visas on their behalf. In April 2017, it was announced that the agency will be closed down.
Represented models (past and present)
- Kranish, Michael; Fisher, Marc (Aug 23, 2016). Trump Revealed: An American Journey of Ambition, Ego, Money, and Power. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 9781508226758.
His new agency, originally conceived as Trump Models Inc., ended up with the name T Models...
- Editors of TIME (Jan 15, 2016). TIME The New Revolutionaries: An Inside Look at the Rebels and Reformers Running for the White House. Time Inc. Books. ISBN 9781618934543.
1999: Founded Trump Model Management, extending a brand eventually attached to...
- James West (2016-08-30). "Former Models for Donald Trump's Agency Say They Violated Immigration Rules and Worked Illegally". Mother Jones. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- CNN, Deena Zaru. "Former model: Trump agency skirted visa laws". CNN. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- "Donald Trump modeling agency 'encouraged models to work in US illegally'". The Independent. 2016-08-30. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- "Trump's Controversial Modeling Agency Is Shutting Down". Time. Retrieved 2017-04-11.
- Melania Knauss, FMD - The Fashion Model Directory
|40x30px||This article about an entertainment company in the United States is a stub. You can help TRUMPipedia by expanding it.|