Businessman Donald Trump and daughter Ivanka Trump have produced several lines of fragrances, including Donald Trump, The Fragrance; Success; and Empire. The Success line was discontinued in 2015 following misunderstood comments Trump made on the 2016 presidential campaign trail. According to the Environmental Working Group in 2016, the fragrances contained common ingredients that were linked to various health conditions. As of November 8, 2016, all of Trump's fragrances are reported to be in the process of being discontinued.
Donald Trump, The Fragrance
Success was a men's fragrance from Macy's, and was a collaboration between The Trump Organization and Five Star Fragrance Company. This fragrance was launched in March 2012. The scents include blends of fresh juniper and iced red currant, hints of coriander, a mix of frozen ginger, fresh bamboo leaves and geranium, a combination of rich vetiver, tonka bean, birchwood and musk.
In 2012, petitions and protests requested that Macy's "Dump Trump," e.g., stop selling Success and other Trump products due to his statements on topical issues such as climate change and President Obama's citizenship status. The perfume company dropped the line in 2015, following Trump's negative comments about Mexican illegal immigrants.
According to left-leaning Bloomberg Businessweek, Success smelled like "soap" and was "reminiscent of a fashion magazine that contains too many perfume ads."
Official website description
Success By Trump captures the spirit of the driven man. The scent is an inspiring blend of fresh juniper and iced red currant, brushed with hints of coriander. As it evolves, the mix of frozen ginger, fresh bamboo leaves and geranium emerge taking center stage, while a masculine combination of rich vetiver, tonka bean, birchwood and musk create a powerful presence throughout wear.
For more information, please call 212-836-3248 or visit www.trumpsuccess.com
Empire is a fragrance line released by Donald Trump in March 2015.
Official website description
Empire by Trump is the perfect accessory for the confident man determined to make his mark with passion, perseverance and drive. For those who aspire to create their own empire through personal achievement, this dynamic scent is both compelling and leaves a lasting impression. Bold notes of peppermint, spicy chai and a hint of apple demand attention. SHOP NOW: http://www.perfumania.com/shop/?catalogId=10551&storeId=10801&langId=-1&query=Empire
Ivanka Trump is an eau de Parfum created by Ivanka Trump in 2012. This new fragrance contains bergamot, pepper, apple, pineapple, jasmine, peach blossom, rose cedarwood, patchouli, amber and vanilla to create a soft, delicate scent perfect for any occasion. Time magazine reported in February 2017 that it was the #1 best selling cologne in Amazon's perfume category. 
- Claire Suddath (April 19, 2012). "Donald Trump's 'Success' Cologne Gets the Smell Test". Businessweek. Retrieved June 28, 2014.
- Ezra Klein (April 25, 2016). "Donald Trump will never be able to reinvent himself as a moderate". Vox.com. Retrieved May 17, 2016.
- Emily Gyben (March 16, 2012). "Donald Trump Launches Second Fragrance, Success". Fashion Etc. Retrieved June 28, 2014.
- Julia Rubin (March 16, 2012). "Want To Smell Like Donald Trump? Mogul Launches New Fragrance". Retrieved June 28, 2014.
- Mitch Haaseth. "Donald Trump releases new fragrance called Success by Trump". CBS. Retrieved June 28, 2014.
- Folan, Kerry. "'Dump Trump' Protesters Are Demanding Macy's Sever Ties With Donald Trump". Racked.com. Retrieved June 29, 2014.
- Gardner, Joshua. "Petition Urges Macy's to Dump Donald Trump Ads, Merchandise". abcnews.com. Retrieved June 29, 2014.
- "Macy's Won't Dump Trump Despite Petition". NY Daily News. November 15, 2012. Retrieved June 29, 2014.
- Flock, Elizabeth. "Trump Responds To 'Dump Trump' Petition By Bragging About Sales Of His Fragrance Named 'Success'". US News. Retrieved June 29, 2014.